We had a great four day weekend at the lake. We had perfect weather. I was very sick and spent two days in bed, but the kids had a great time. Thanks to Scott for keeping the kids busy and to Inge for taking such good care of me. My asthma kicked in big time and I spent the weekend hooked up to nebulizer treatments. It makes me realize how much pain Anna and Jake are in when their asthma flares up. NO FUN!!!! The girls decided to give skiing a try. They both "got up" VERY briefly. We are going to give it another try next weekend. Tubing was their favorite and this was the first weekend they were brave enough to go outside the wake. They kept saying... faster...faster.... turn daddy, turn!!! You can't beat summer!!!
Lydia with the three kids on the tube!!
Outside the wake!!!!
Daddy spent a lot of time in the water helping get skis put on their feet!!!
I took a few minutes away from the bed to help hold the rope!!!
Go EMILY Go!!!!
GO ANNA GO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment