Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm thankful God gave me a patient and easy-going Jacob...

I am the "cookie-mom" for Anna's Girl Scout Troup. What does that mean you ask? It means that once a year for a month I have a lot of cookies and money coming in and out of my possession. Last week Jake went with me to sort over a thousand boxes of cookies. It took about two hours and he was PERFECT!!! When he was little he was A LOT of work but as he is getting older he is getting really good at being patient. It also helps that I have Star Wars movies uploaded to my I-pod. Smiles...
Thanks Jake for hanging with mommy and staying out of my way for two hours! I did treat him to a couple cookies as well to show my thanks!!

No comments:

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....