Monday, April 30, 2012

Sisterly Love

Anna and Emily are 23 months apart.  From day one they have had VERY different personalities.  Anna is VERY outgoing and strong willed.   Emily is quiet and SUPER sensitive.  Anna knows just how to get Emily upset... and most days are spent trying to get them to "love one another."  My sister and I were VERY different as well when we were younger.  Sara was much like Anna... and I was much like Emily.  We fought all the time.  My mom always told us that one day we would love each other and be glad we had a sister close in age.  It honestly wasn't until college that Sara and I started seeing eye to eye... then we both got married within a few years of each other and started having kids together.  We now talk nearly every day!!  Tonight I was so happy to see the girls working together without arguing outside.  They made a sign "sisters forever" and I reminded them that one day they will be the best of friends.  They looked at each other and laughed but I know it is true!!  



No comments:

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....