Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Emily and Jake's First Day of Preschool...
Emily started preschool yesterday, and Jake started today. They both did SOO well. Emily is at a different preschool this year. She is going to school at our church and is LOVING it. She didn't even say good-bye to me yesterday or today, which I guess is a good thing. Jake was a little hesitant about going to school. He kept saying all last week... No go to preschool, I wov (love) my mommy. On the way to school this morning, he said, "I gonna miss you mommy. I wiwey (really) wov you. Too cute. He did great though. His teacher is great and after about a 15 minute conversation about how to deal with all his allergies... I was off on my own, which was really nice. We went to lunch with friends afterwards, and now Jake is napping and Emily is practicing writing. Gotta love her. I beg her to watch a movie, and she says, Mom, you know I don't like TV. Anna would have watched TV all day if I would have let her, but not Emily, she has to stay busy. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Soccer games for both girls start this weekend so I'll be updating soon.
I can't believe she'll be going to Kindergarten next year...
Emily with her friend Claire Liskey.
Bag in her cubby, all ready for school.....
All ready for his first day of school. He has been dying to wear this shirt since we got it and it has been too hot, so today when we woke up and it was 53 outside, he was thrilled to wear it on the first day of school.
Jake and his best buddy, Nick. They are in different classes this year, which I think the teachers are happy about... HA!!! They're like brothers. They love each other one minute and then the next minute they are fighting over who had the train first.
Such a BIG boy in front of his cubby. His bag is so big it doesn't fit inside the bin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...
Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....
-
The highlight of 2011 was the arrival of Molly Elizabeth on May 24, 2011. She has been such a wonderful addition to our family. She is now...
-
Molly was SO excited to get to be on the winter swim team with the older kids! She's quite the little fish and even though she'll ...
-
We had an AMAZING time in Costa Rica for spring break. We travelled with the Brosnahans who have four girls Anna's age and older. Our ...
No comments:
Post a Comment