Thursday, May 23, 2013

Molly's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Molly's 2nd Birthday tonight!!!  She was SUPER excited for her party and couldn't stop talking about it all day!!  I can't believe how grown up she has gotten the last few months.  Her talking is growing by the day and she is truly such an easy toddler.  I know I shouldn't say that because now she will start the terrible twos... but for the most part... she is really a sweet little girl.  I can't imagine our  lives without our lovable Molly!!!  
 Sitting at the table waiting for her friends to arrive!!!




 The "big kids" table!!!
 Molly and her littler friends!!!
 Here is Molly with her best friends, Harper and Matthew.

 She is SOOOO grown up and wouldn't let me hold her in the picture!! 
 She wanted to stand like the big kids.


No comments:

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....