Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Molly Turns ONE!!!!

I can't believe it has been a year!!!!  In some ways it feels like it has gone REALLY fast and in other ways it feels like she has been with us forever!!!  I'm not going to lie... I have been dreaming of this day for a LONG TIME.  I much prefer "toddlers" to infants and babies!!!  The first four months when Molly was born were VERY HARD!!!  Molly AND Mommy spent a lot of time crying!!!  When she turned four months everything started to get a little easier.  Molly wasn't needing 100% of my attention and she actually seemed to like living with us!!  HA!!!  Over the last few months she has really developed into the sweetest little thing.  She is VERY funny and likes to laugh when we do silly things.  She is picking up words quickly and can say about ten different words which she thinks is quite cool.  She weaned herself from the bottle which was amazing and so easy for me.  She is standing alone and has taken a few steps, but isn't officially walking yet.  I'm really in NO HURRY for that!!!  As her first birthday approached I wanted to make sure we did something special for her but I didn't want to do anything too big either.  So... we invited two of our closest "family friends" over to celebrate Miss Molly!!!  She had a GREAT time and so did we!!!  We love you Molly and can't imagine our lives without you!!!
 I love this kid with all my heart!!!
 She LOVES her Daddy!!!
 She has figured out how to keep her balance.
 She LOVES Elmo!!!!

 A few steps!!
 Molly LOVES her Mommy and rarely goes to anyone else!!  But... she LOVES Michelle.  
 Some day she will have friends of her own but for now... Big Kids will have to do!!!

She wasn't so sure at first!! 
 Hmm???  I think I might like this!!!









The Hamling, Rounds and Carlson Families!!!

No comments:

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....