Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fourth Grade Hall of Fame

Meet Hillary Clinton.  Anna has been working on her Hall of Fame project for weeks.  When she first came home and told us who she picked to research we thought... HMM???  I asked her to explain how she went about finding someone to research.  She said she looked through a lot of books and picked Hillary Clinton because she looked interesting and she was a republican.  HMM???  I told her that she was not a republican and she said, "Well, she ran against Barack Obama."  True, she did... for the democratic nomination!!!  So... we had a good conversation about how the process works and I told her I thought it would be interesting to research the person that was the first woman to run for president.  She learned a lot of interesting facts and did a GREAT job on her presentation.  Way to go Anna.
Straightening her hair and adding the pearls made her look "a little" like Hillary.  


Anna with her two friends, Lexus and Kelly.  AKA... Jackie Kennedy and Helen Keller.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Way to go Anna! I love it!!
Janelle

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....