Call me crazy... Scott went out of town today and I let all the kids have a friend spend the night. They have all been begging to have a friend sleep over since Molly was born and I kept telling them that once she slept through the night, they could have a friend sleep over. Well... Miss Molly is sleeping a good 11 hours at night now so the excuses were over and I decided to just get it over with and let them all have a sleepover the same night. They have all been VERY good and I'm hoping by ten o'clock everyone will be in a sleeping bag and I'll be closing my eyes for the night!! We can all wish...right?
Jake and Jaden
Emily and Oakley
Anna and Lexus

These boys could play Wii all day!!!
Emily and Oakley's tent.
Emily and Oakley making Do Not Enter signs for their "tent".
Anna and Lexus with their "clubhouse" and do not enter signs they made at school.

Jake and Jaden playing in Jake's room.

Anna was too funny... When I was cleaning up from dinner, she came up with two suckers in her hand and said, "I just can't lie so I'm putting them back. I snuck them downstairs for later and I felt guilty, so I brought them back." I praised her over and over and told her how proud I was that she knew right from wrong... and then I thought... hmm... I said, "Did Emily find them and was she going to tattle on you?" She got a BIG grin on her face!! That little stinker!! She was trying to make herself look good when the only reason she was putting them back was so that Emily wouldn't tell me they were there!! Typical Anna!!! I should have known!! Good thing I love that kid!!!
The girls watching a movie.
Jake and Jaden watching a movie.
Miss Molly was out by seven o'clock!!
No comments:
Post a Comment