Can you believe it... We have ANOTHER kid with a broken arm. Emily tripped over a scooter in the garage on a Friday afternoon and six days later we took her in for Xrays and found out it was broken!! She is one TOUGH kid!!!

We had a great time at Adventureland with the Carlsons. I'm sad to say that I have never taken my kids before. Boy... have we been missing out. What a fun place for all ages. We will definitely be going more next summer. The kids had a ball. The weather was great and Molly was happy the whole day. I couldn't ask for anything better than that!!!
The Hamling and Carlson kids plus one random child in the middle!!
A group photo opportunity. We sure miss the Krings and wish they were with us!!!

She was great all day!!!
Our first family photo with all six of us since the hospital!!
No comments:
Post a Comment