Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake

Jake had his birthday this past weekend. He had been asking when his birthday was since the day his third birthday ended a year ago. He was SOOO excited for his big party. He got LOTS of great gifts and had a great time. Anna was sick so she wasn't allowed to play but we let her come along to watch. It is a few days past his birthday now and he is sick. I think they both have the H1N1 flu that is going around. Anna has been out of commission for five days straight. I'm hoping that Jake doesn't get it as bad as her. We just are so glad he wasn't sick at his party. I can't believe that my baby is four already. When the kids were little people always told me to enjoy the baby years because they went by way too quickly. At the time I wanted the baby years to fly, but now looking back I see what they meant. The years are flying by way too quickly. I'm trying my best to step back and enjoy each and every phase. Before I know it he'll be in Kindergarten. Happy Birthday Jake. We love you!!!

Happy Birthday to you....

We took him out to dinner at Red Robin.
Can you tell that he is embarrassed that they sang to him? Too cute!!

All ready for his party.
He's four!!!!
He had trouble blowing out the candles. Emily eventually had to help him.
Presents are the best!! He got some great things!!

No comments:

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....