Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend at the Lake

I forgot my good camera at home so I had to capture our first nice weekend at the lake with pictures on my phone.  The quality isn't that good but at least we have some proof that the rain stopped and we were able to get outside.  It was only sunny and nice for about 5 hours but we made the most of it and enjoyed our afternoon outside.

Molly LOVED wearing her lifejacket!!!

 Scott and Inge working, the kids playing and me taking pictures... I'm spoiled, I know!!!!
 Molly only lasted a few minutes in the sand.  She hated the feeling of sand on her feet.  I need to buy her some water shoes!!!


 Our first boat ride to get ice cream after dinner.  It was MIGHTY cold... but fun!!!




No comments:

It's Been a Long Time... BIG UPDATE...

Anna moved into a new dorm room at the start of this semester with a friend she met from IL and it has been a wonderful transition for Anna....